Friday, January 20, 2012

Don't Get Arrested. Don't Throw Up.

This post is titled after my 2 primary vacation rules.  There are other smaller "suggestions" for vacations, but I do try hard to adhere to the BIG TWO.  So far, I am happy to say, I have never been arrested for anything. I have thrown up a time or two though. Anyhow, I have a big vacation coming up and I am determined to stick to my record, which is to say NO arrest record.  I don't do anything illegal so this isn't a tough rule to follow, but I will be hanging out with some shady characters this time...namely my relatives.





I won't go into any vacation details here,  just in case some whistle blowing type might stumble across my teeny blog and decide to blow a whistle on Cheech and Chong who seem unable to go anywhere without product samples. I'm just thrilled to have a week away from work. Guess my drug of choice is anything that is not the same old routine.

PS Routine is actually a wonderful thing at work.  When something is different, it's usually bad!





No comments:

Post a Comment